«Agilent Consumables and Supplies Sales Manager»
• Higher education (preferably chemical, physical, technical);
• Work experience of at least two years;
• Knowledge of analytical chemistry, knowledge of the principles of chromatographic and spectrometric equipment;
• Practical experience with analytical equipment (chromatographs (GC, GC/MS, GC/MSD, FTIR, atomic emission spectrometers) is desirable;
• Proficiency in Ukrainian and Russian;
• Proficiency in English — above average (reading professional literature, telephone conversations, e-mails);
• Confident user of MS Office.
• Selection of the right consumables and supplies according to customers’ needs and preparation of commercial offers;
• Negotiation of contracts and their tracking;
• Tender preparation and tendering;
• Participation in events organized by the company (presentations, exhibitions, seminars, etc.);
• Position combines office work with business trip within the territory of Ukraine.
Professional and personal qualities:
• Optimism and positive attitude to life;
• The ability to understand the problems of customers and propose solutions to analytical problems;
• Such qualities as initiative and diplomacy;
• Responsibility and accuracy in paperwork ;
• Communicability and willingness to work in collaboration with other staff.
• Salary based on the results of interview (with a growth perspective);
• Official employment and observance of Labor Code of Ukraine;
• Social package;
• Irregular working hours;
• Probation period: 3−12 months.
A detailed SV in Russian (Ukrainian or English), which should reflect the quality of the applicant as set out in the «Candidate requirements» should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact the secretary of the company Pavlova Svetlana to set the date of the interview (after sending SV), (044) 521−95−40 or (050) 384−69−97.